During this practical course, the participant gains insight into the risks associated with working in confined spaces and the associated measures that enable safe entry and work.
- Confined space characteristics
- Risk analysis for working safely in confined spaces
- Adequate working methods in confined spaces at height and/or depth
- Specific security risks
- Insight into the use and interpretation of a personal gas meter
- Use basic fall protection equipment in confined spaces
- Setup and use of mobile anchor points, such as tripods
- Start work meeting and standard work permit
- Organize a safe working environment
- Preparing, organizing and executing entry
- Safe and adequate use of standard rescue and evacuation equipment for casualty transport from a confined space, from the outside
- Notion of measuring gas and oxygen
- Collaborate with the emergency response organization and emergency services in case of incidents
- Emergency and alarm procedures and rescue plan.
Code: WBR 01