During this GWO Basic safety training you will learn to work safely in all aspects of offshore activities in and around wind turbines.
Target audience: everyone who works in the wind energy sector and who also has to conform to the international GWO guideline. No prior knowledge and/or experience with regard to the treated teaching material is required.
The GWO Basic Safety Training consists of the following modules:
- GWO Module Working at Heights
- GWO Module First Aid
- GWO Module Manual Handling
- GWO Module Fire Awareness
The different modules can also be booked separately.
Validity 24 months | open registration
- According to the GWO guideline
- Different modules can also be booked separately
- Safe handling in all aspects of offshore activities
- Working safely around wind turbines
|Number of people||4-6|
|Training duration||5 days|
|Certificate||GWO certificering (Winda registratie)|
|Code||GWO BST 01|